We are excited that you are starting the process of committing one year of missions’ service to Trans4mation Church! It is our prayer that you will hear “GO” into all the world and take the gospel to Central Florida and beyond. In the book of Isaiah, the Lord said to Isaiah, “Who can I send? And who will go for us?”And Isaiah responded, “Here I am. Send me!” We pray that God ignites His passion for souls in you and you will be able to respond like Isaiah, “Here I am. Send me!”
Participating in a mission trip will have a profound impact on your life, whether this is your first or one of many that you have done in the past. God will grow you and transform you in a special way through your mission experience. You will never be the same again!
The attached paperwork is an essential part of the process. Please read the contents of this packet and be prepared to return the paperwork in a timely manner.
Thank you for your interest in joining Trans4mation Church’s mission:
- Seeing people healed spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Building strong faith and strong families. We pray that God will bless you as you are obedient to His call.
8 But I promise you this—the Holy Spirit will come upon you and you will be filled with power.[a] And you will be my messengers[b] to Jerusalem, throughout Judea, the distant provinces[c]—even to the remotest places on earth!”[d]
Pastors Eddie and Becky Cain
How do I get started?
How do I get started?
The Holy Spirit will lead you in this process. He may reveal only one step at a time, but God will be faithful to lead you.
Fill Out the Application
We want you to succeed and the trip to be effective. Your application will provide key information that will allow us to place you in the correct position.
We will interview you to review your application and hear your testimony and reasons for participating in the mission trip. Any concerns you or the leader may have will be addressed at this time. The leader reserves the right to accept or deny your participation in the team based upon whether you are determined to be a good fit. All decisions with be made with prayer and wise counsel.
Attend team meetings
Make it a priority to attend each meeting.
Go, Come, Share
Your stories and enthusiasm will be the instrument God uses to encourage another to GO! Send a follow-up report to all those whom you asked for prayer and financial support.
Instructions for completing the Missions Trip Application
- The ENTIRE application will need to be completed. Completed applications are maintained on file at Trans4mation Church; therefore, please communicate any changes in your information such as name change, address change etc.
- Please fill out EVERY item completely, to the best of your knowledge. (Contact us with any questions you have about the application.)
- Do NOT omit any sections.
***Please Note: Upon acceptance, we will need a copy of your health insurance card for our records, as well as a signed release to be treated. Make sure the liability forms are signed and notarized.***
We will run a background check on everyone we decide to accept before giving them the big ok.
Our Expectations for 1 Year Missionaries
- Team Members are expected to raise 100% of their personal financial support for the one year missionary commitment.
- Team Member are expected to tithe (10% of income)
- If the Team Member raises funds and for some reason cannot participate in the One Year Missionary Commitment, Trans4mation Church will reallocate the funds for those who are participating in the 1 year Missionary Commitment. Any extra funds will be transferred into the World Missions Fund.
- Financial Support may be submitted to Trans4mation Church with the name of the One Year Missionary printed in the memo field of the check or indicated on the envelope. Online payments must choose "Online Giving - Other" button and type the Missionary's name in the line that reads "Please specify donation fund." next to a pencil icon. **Due to IRS restrictions, refunds are not provided.**
- Team Members are reminded that they are ambassadors of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20). Team Members not only represent Christ, but Trans4mation Church, and our Pastors. This is a tremendous responsibility. For this reason, Trans4mation Church asks that each Team Member seek to be above reproach in his/her actions and attitudes.
- Trans4mation Church reserves the right to terminate the one year Missionary commitment of any Team Member as warranted.